KS2 Class Teacher (April 2023 start)
Bush Hill Park is an inclusive, friendly, warm and welcoming two form entry school. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and suitably qualified Class Teacher to work as a member of our team. ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- will motivate and inspire all pupils to be the best they can be
- has high expectations of pupils and is committed to raising standards
- enjoys working as part of a team
- wants to work in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
- a commitment to improving working life balance for all staff with well-being at the centre of our approach
- a range of high standard professional development opportunities including ECT training and opportunities to develop your career
- the opportunity to work and develop professionally alongside a highly skilled team, with a supportive and understanding school leadership team
Please visit our website at www.bushhillpark.enfield.sch.uk to familiarise yourself with our goals, aims and ethos of our school community. When applying please ensure you meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
Visits to the school can be arranged. To arrange a convenient time you may contact Karen Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ declaration.
To apply for the role applicants will need to visit https://enfieldjobs-edu.engageats.co.uk/
Closing date: 20th February
Interviews: 23rd & 24th February