KS1 and KS2 Class Teachers required for September 2022
Bush Hill Park is an inclusive, friendly, warm and welcoming two form entry school. We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled and suitably qualified Class Teachers to work as members of our team. ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for teachers who:
- will motivate and inspire all pupils to be the best they can be
- have high expectations of pupils and are committed to raising standards
- enjoy working as part of a team
- want to work in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
- a commitment to improving working life balance for all staff with well-being at the centre of our approach
- a range of high standard professional development opportunities including ECT training and opportunities to develop your career
- the opportunity to work and develop professionally alongside a highly skilled team, with a supportive and understanding school leadership team
Please visit our website at www.bushhillpark.enfield.sch.uk to familiarise yourself with our goals, aims and ethos of our school community. When applying please ensure you meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
Visits to the school can be arranged. To arrange a convenient time you may contact Karen Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ declaration.
To apply for the role applicants will need to visit https://enfieldjobs-edu.engageats.co.uk/
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022 (12 Noon)
Interviews: Wednesday 25th May 2022