Relief School Cleaner
Relief School Cleaner (required as soon as possible)
We are looking for a hardworking and talented individual to join our busy,
inclusive multicultural school. We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can clean to a high standard
- Can carry out a deep clean in designated areas (usually in the holiday period)
- Can follow health and safety regulations and policies relating to cleaning within an education environment
- Is willing to undergo training in the use of cleaning equipment
- Can work independently and as a team member
- Is able to take direction from their line manager, and follow school policies and procedures
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children safe in Education’ declaration.
Hours: As and when (3.00pm-6.00pm Mon-Fri)
Hourly Rate: £12.19
If you are interested in this position, please request an application pack by emailing email@example.com or by download visiting www.bushhillpark.enfield.sch.uk/school-information/vacancies. Please return all applications to Karen Wood using the email address above.
Closing Date: 2nd October 2020
Interviews: 6th October 2020