Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities Parent Programme
Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities (SFSC) is a parent educational programme aimed to promote positive parent-child relationships.
- If you have a child aged 0-16, then this journey is for you! We will explore:
- Making parenting an enjoyable experience
- Improving communication between you and your child
- Share ideas and suggestions with other parents
- Learn parenting techniques
- Establishing boundaries and consequences.
SFSC Programme is a 13-week workshop delivered once a week. Places are limited, so early registration is advisable.
The programme will take place at Bush Hill Park Primary School, please contact Parents who complete the course will receive a certificate at the end of the programme.